Wednesday, April 16, 2008

7 things about me


  1. I am in love with my husband and love to spend time with him whenever I can! I love how we can laugh, cry, dance, sing, eat and hangout together. He is an amazing man and I am lucky to have him in my life.
  2. I am very determined. I like to get things done and when I set my mind to something I try really hard to get it done. This can also lead to my stubborn tendencies to not give up and not let things go. This also brings me to my need to multi-task and how I can never sit still.
  3. I really love listening to music and collecting music on my ZUNE MP3 player. I love making mix CDs, which is my modern day mixed tape!
  4. I am somewhat OCD. When I get upset or angry I clean. I know, this doesn’t sound like a bad habit, but I can never fully relax, I feel like there are always things to do.
  5. Cooking is one of my hobbies that I don’t get to do nearly enough of. Reading, swimming, singing, scrapbooking, bike riding and traveling are also on the list of hobbies I don’t get to do.
  6. I love libraries, bookstores and could spend hours in them!
  7. I can be a big nerd alert! I like things from my childhood and I embrace the 80’s proudly. I get overexcited for silly things and can make a full out of myself constantly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...