Monday, December 20, 2010

{Blog Swap: Karen from Dream Once More. }

Hi, I'm Karen and I usually post at Dream Once More. Valerie and I are participating in the 20 Something Bloggers blog swap, and you can find Valerie's post at my blog.




Action. What will you do next year that you've been putting off for too long?


I got my first digital camera in early 2004, nearly seven years ago. I am now onto my third camera and have taken thousands of pictures. I haven't printed any of them yet. I always back up my pictures at least twice, because back in 2004, I lost a few pictures that I had only saved onto my laptop due to a broken hard drive. That's why I'm not really worried about losing the pictures, but printing them and putting them into photo albums has been on my to-do list for years.

Back in early 2005, I went to San Francisco for my spring break and I bought a notebook to use as a photo album. I was going to print a bunch of photos representing the year I lived in the US and give it to my parents for Christmas. It is now five years later and, you guess it, the notebook is still empty. My parents never got a photo album from me. Nor did I make one for myself using the other notebook I bought.

Let's face it, how often do you actually browse pictures from six years ago on your laptop? I would love to have photo albums that highlight my best photos and favorite moments of the past few years. While I just recently got a job that I will be starting in a month, meaning I will be busier than ever, it also means I will finally make money, allowing me to print all the photos I want from the past seven years.


For the next year, I am planning to make the photo albums starting with the photos from 2004 and slowly moving my way up to the most recent photos. And you know what, I am actually looking forward to re-living my college years in pictures.

What has been on your to-do list for way too long?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...