I will admit right off the bat that the first 12 weeks+ of my pregnancy were less than perfect. Some days were down right horrible.. McDonalds for breakfast, bagels for lunch, cereal in the afternoon and PB&J for dinner. I was drinking more lemonade and Hi-C Orange than I want to admit and trying to drink water whenever I could. I still made it to spin class at least twice a week, but I haven't lifted a weight since I was 5 weeks pregnant.
I've learned a ton about myself and have really had to "let" go. I can't make it to the gym most days, walking is all I have the energy for.
The other things I've learned:
- A visit to the Chiropractor will change your life!
- If you think you need a nap, you probably do!
- If you can't drink water, Gatorade is better than nothing.
- You're never too old to have a poptart for breakfast.
- BLT sandwiches are a lifesaver.
- The gummy prenatal vitamins are pretty awesome!
- My husband puts up with a LOT!
Here is a picture from 13 weeks! (yes, I'm two weeks behind!)