Monday, October 14, 2013

Diet, exercise, and trying to live "well" while pregnant - Episode #1

I will admit right off the bat that the first 12 weeks+ of my pregnancy were less than perfect. Some days were down right horrible.. McDonalds for breakfast, bagels for lunch, cereal in the afternoon and PB&J for dinner. I was drinking more lemonade and Hi-C Orange than I want to admit and trying to drink water whenever I could. I still made it to spin class at least twice a week, but I haven't lifted a weight since I was 5 weeks pregnant. 

I've learned a ton about myself and have really had to "let" go. I can't make it to the gym most days, walking is all I have the energy for. 

The other things I've learned:
  • A visit to the Chiropractor will change your life! 
  • If you think you need a nap, you probably do!
  • If you can't drink water, Gatorade is better than nothing.
  • You're never too old to have a poptart for breakfast.
  • BLT sandwiches are a lifesaver.
  • The gummy prenatal vitamins are pretty awesome! 
  • My husband puts up with a LOT! 

Here is a picture from 13 weeks! (yes, I'm two weeks behind!)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...