Monday, February 18, 2008

you are stronger than you seem

Pooh Bear, if there is ever a tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.-christopher robin-

If you live to be 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you.-winnie the pooh-

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered."Yes, Piglet?""Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

If there ever comes a day when we aren't together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever.-winnie the pooh-

If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that they have a small piece of fluff in their ear.-winnie the pooh-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...