Tuesday, January 13, 2009

done and to do list


I have now been out of school for ever a month and decided to reflect on all the free time I now have…. Here is a short list of the things I have accomplished:Cleaned, Organized and purged 4.5 Rooms in our house. Just 1.5 to go….
Cleaned up my home computer (the music collection is next)
Added 3 more bookshelves to our office and living room.
Started a new workout plan
Moved offices at work
Got through the holidays

Here is a list of things I want to get done:
Take an Adobe Suite 3 Class
Re-organize our music collection
Finish cleaning, organizing and purging the 1.5 rooms to go in our house.
Start on my reading list.
Catch up on Scrapbooking
Finish my quilt.

Here is my reading list:
· A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
· Everything Is Illuminated: A Novel Paperback by Jonathan Safran Foer
· I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman by Nora Ephron
· Heartburn by Nora Ephron
· She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
· Here on Earth by Alice Hoffman
· Smart vs Pretty by Valerie FrankelMiddle Sex by Jeffrey Eugenides
· Angels by Marian Keyes
· Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
· Hidden in plain Sight by Erich Joachimsthaler
· Small Business, Big life by Louis Barajas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...