Here's my list for end of the year:
- Make a list of "quick meals" and stick to the fridge
- These are first meals we have everything for in the pantry or freezer and can be assembled easily or I can have my hubby start them for me. If it required a canned food, I using write the name of the recipe it's for on the car with a sharpie; this is easier for me (when creating a grocery list) and my hubby (he can just pull the can(s) out)
- There are a few meals that need a couple things from the store. On my quick meal list, I write out what they need and how much. This way I don't have to sort though the pantry!
- Those things can get crazy out of control! After I read "unclutter your life in a week" I learned that we really don't need to have things (or groups of things) in more than one place.. Example: in my house there were batteries in 3 different places.. I overbought on a couple types because they weren't in the same place. Same thing goes for sticky notes, lotion, body wash, etc. the book said "a place for everything, everything in it's place"..
- Its nice to start the year fresh and then I can get a good "books read in year count"
- I'm reading the bible cover to cover this year.. almost there. I should finish today.