I did some "research on Auld Lang Syne" this morning, I guess I'm in a reflecting kind of mood (who isn't, right?!) I didn't know all the uses for this song, pretty cool.
I'm heading off to start my new years' day cleaning, organizing, shopping and workout and I wanted to "de-brief" 2012. I am proud of the things I accomplished this year, most importantly, accomplished because of God's grace and plan for my life..
- Read the Bible the whole way though!
- Trained and Completed my first Sprint Triathlon in June
- Took 21 mins off my 2012 Bolder Boulder running time in May
- Did my first organized bike race in June, the Elephant Rock, 34 miles
- Rode 51 miles in the Venus de Miles ride in August
- Logged a lot of miles on my bike this year (in the hundreds)
- Read 26 books
For next year:
- Read the New Testament, at a slower pace with a reading guide.
- Bike my way through "Great Road Rides Denver" by Jay P.K. Kenney
- Take classes towards my International MBA at DU
- Remember to take my vitamins
- Read 24 books (I went less because of goal #3)
- Maintain my goal weight
- Not sleep with my smart phone by the bed
“If we desire to fulfill His kingdom agenda for our lives, we must resist the tyranny of the urgent, choosing to slay dragons rather than merely kill houseflies.” -Nancy Leigh DeMoss