Monday, January 14, 2008

Starting fresh


“Time is limited, so I better wake up every morning fresh and know that I have just one chance to live this particular day right, and to string my days together into a life of action and purpose."--Lance Armstrong

"It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action and discipline that enabled us to follow through." — Zig Ziglar

I am just full of quotes today. I made myself get up an hour and 15 minutes earlier than I normally would today and made myself go workout. I will admit it was hard to do, but when I was up and dressed despite the cold, I was happy to be up and alive. When I got home I was awake and relaxed, ready to start the week. I even got to work 45 minutes early. I feel like this will become a new trend for me, I feel like I will get so much more done in one day! I also think it will make me more aware of the food I consume as I have already worked out and I will be more likely to no eat something I really shouldn’t.

Here’s to a good start to the week! One more week of freedom!

School starts in 8 days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...