Monday, March 12, 2012
I know I'm not the only one addicted to Smash books and the art of "Smashing". Today I felt like writing a post on this subject..
This is what I know about smashing and how I smash…
1. I know I'm addicted to my smash book and smashing because I think "I should smash this" or I need to BUY things to smash..
2. I keep a ziplock bag in my purse of "Things to Smash".
3. I've cut up all the magazines in my home (other than Women's health and Simple & Delicious - these don't get cut up!) and smashed the clippings based on theme, color, etc.
4. I printed items from my pinterest on cardstock to smash...
5. I went through all my desk drawers, old binders, memory boxes, old cards, etc and smashed all that stuff...
6. I carry my smash books and scissors with me (almost everywhere).
7. I own two of them (Black and Pink) for now... I have my eye on a the blue, orange and green one....
Other Smash Retlated Links:
Smash Stories Blog
My pinterest board for smash
elizabeth kartchner - a smashing good time
project do what you love